The CAMPI FLEGREI SUB CENTER is an underwater activity center that has been operating in the underwater tourism sector since 1992. Winner of the AWARD PADI in 2011, 2012, 2015, 2016 and 2018 as the first PADI diving center in ITALY. The diving center is located in Pozzuoli, Località Lucrino, inside the Lido Montenuovobeach, in the area of the Submerged Archaeological Park of Baia. A welcoming reception, teaching rooms, changing rooms, private diving boarding and landing, refilling center, rinsing area, equipment rental, equipment storage, showers, solarium, SPA, self service.
The diving center provides the following services
- INCOMING SERVICE: The diving center offers accommodation services in adjacent hotels and B & Bs, lunches and dinners in affiliated trattorias and restaurants to try the local cuisine, expedition of the underwater beam, Transfer, diving, snorkeling, canoeing and guided excursions in the Phlegraean Fields, Naples, Pompeii, Herculaneum.
- DIVING & SNORKELING: scuba diving and snorkeling are carried out in the Submerged Archaeological Park of Baia, in the Gulf of Naples and on the islands of Ischia and Procida. The diving center owns two diving inflatable boats, 8.40 meters long and one 7.80 meter inflatable boat, both powered by 250 hp - 4T Honda engines.
- DIVING COURSES: PADI and CMAS courses are held from basic level up to instructor, including numerous specialty courses. The diving center is equipped with a teaching room, multimedia teaching material and cutting-edge Mares diving equipment. Training is also carried out in the field of underwater archeology through NAS and PADI (Distinctive Specialty) courses.
- EQUIPMENT: the diving center is equipped with 4 Coltri Sub compressors, one of which with membrane (Nitrox for free!), Trimix fill-station, 50 Mares equipment, complete for rental, an area for rinsing, an area for equipment storage and a workshop for the repair of equipment.
- UNDERWATER TOURISM: weekends, stays and diving cruises are organized.
- EVENT ORGANIZATION: in collaboration with local authorities, training bodies and associations, the Center organizes events and demonstrations for the dissemination of environmental culture, respect and protection of the marine environment. The diving is the creator of the annual ARCHEOCAMP review. A whole week dedicated to underwater archeology that takes place every year in the Phlegraean Fields in the week of November 1st.
Expert instructors and a welcoming atmosphere guarantee safety and fun. Book your diving excursion at the Centro Sub Campi Flegrei.